December 1, 2011

What I Won November Edition!

I wanted to start sharing what I won every month. At the end of each month I will post what I won and share the links to the blogs I won them from, as well as ask you what you've won!

CRAIG FERGUSON: DOES THIS NEED TO BE SAID?  DVD From Sugar Pop Ribbons . This is a Christmas present for my boyfriend and it's already wrapped and under the tree!


Air Prize from Beauty Vigilante The boyfriend thought he was funny and put this one under the tree for me to open. 

Totsy Curious George Books from The Freebie Junkie  just got the e-mail for this last night before I went to bed!


Tostino Coupon from Moms Review 4 You


Nextbook tablet from MamaB Haven't received this yet so I will probably be checking in with her to see how the sponsor is doing.


What did you win last month?

1 comment: