December 1, 2011

EdenFantasys carries beauty products and more! *Adult Content*

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I want to introduce you to EdenFantasys, primarily known for their sex toys. However they are now carrying a full line of beauty products!

Now while I am not a prude at all when it comes to talking about sex or sex shops, I LOVE my makeup. Most women have their go to products, I do as well but I love to try new items as often as possible! The products at EdenFantasys do not disappoint either!

Have a look at the Lola eye shadow palette. Eight different shadows that can take from you a soft day look to a bold night out. Still looking for last minute gifts for a friend? How about the Vanilla snow woman glistening trio, (currently out of stock). This package includes body wash, body mousse and lip gloss. I love picking up gift packs like this, I always usually buy more than one. You can divide these products out into different stocking stuffers and no one is the wiser!

If you have lots of rough dry winter skin look at a product like the Walnut sugar scrub. I always use a scrub every time I shower in the winter, these help improve your skin so much!

Look towards EdenFantasys for your holiday gifts, not just for sex toys anymore!

*I was compensated with a gift card for this post. However this did not deter my opinions at all, these are my honest and true opinions.*

No comments:

Post a Comment