January 18, 2011

I'm back + Zoya!

If you have read my last post you know that I was suffering badly from an allergic reaction to my hair dye.  Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what I went through.




In the last picture you get to see my birthmark!  I hate it, my grandmother tried to scrub it off my ear once because she thought it was dirt :( Needless to say that I was a crabby pregnant bitch during all of this.  Horrible horrible horrible.  Now that this is mostly over with lets get onto my Zoya order!

I took advantage of getting three FREE nail polishes, and I also threw in the  Remove+ because I am running low on my nail polish remover and was hoping this would be something good with glitter nail polish. I have to say that I LOVE IT!



I ordered Isla, Crystal, and Jancyn.  I'm soo impressed by these!

Crystal 2 coats:



Isla 2 coats;



Jancyn 2 coats:




My review: If you do not have a Zoya polish I highly recommend buying at least one!   After putting on my first coat I understood why so many people love this company.  The polish is made and shipped from the USA, can't say that about a lot of companies.  All of these came out an amazing color even with just one coat, Crystal DID need to have another coat, the rest I just did to even it out.  The fact that they came in a little box that can hold them to me was adorable :)  I also received three nail plates, these are made up of their latest and greatest collections and allow you to see what the color would look like on your nails before you buy them.  Great idea!  The remover sent me over the top as well, I will be ordering a bigger version of this and will stick to it as my go-to remover.

Overall: 4.5/5.  If I would have received my shipping information a little faster I would definitely give this a 5.  Due to an overwhelming demand for people wanting their three free polishes they were a little backed up and I was worried that I wasn't going to receive it.  Other than that these are amazing products!



Did you place an order while this promo went on, if so what colors did you pick up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment