December 21, 2010

FOTD

Alright I have a new FOTD for you! I don't really put makeup on anymore when I'm not going anywhere, when I was a teen I did it all the time along with change about 4 times a days. However I knew I needed to put up some new pictures and try to test out my camera some more so I came up with this when I woke up.



Products in order of use
  1. Smashbox photo finish primer
  2. Benefit erase paste in Light
  3. MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC20
  4. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Orginal
  5. Stila Artists Palette shadow in Kitten all over eye
  6. Urban Decay eyeshadow in Eldorado on crease and up to brow
  7. Stila Artists Palette shadow in Go Lightly on outer eye
  8. MAC pearlglide eyeliner in Black Line
  9. Maybelline Define a lash in Very Black
  10. Make Up For Ever HD powder
  11. Maybelline Color Sensational Pearls in Pearly Pink
  12. MAC lipglass in Pretty Quick
Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment