December 20, 2010

Concert Makeup

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to see ICP on The Old Shit Tour. I did my makeup in the colors of the cd art Carnival of Carnage. I also painted my boyfriend's face up the one of the opening acts ABK.

He was holding my tummy to feel our son :)^

Ahhh before any makeup! Haha I hate smiling for the camera when I know I'm uploading it for people to look at.
After applying my foundation, lots of redness gone away.

Face:
MAC
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC20
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Color Correcting
Clinque Dramatically different gel
Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation in Classic Ivory
Make Up For Ever HD powder
MAC Pink Friday on my lips


Eyes:
MAC
Pearlglide eyeline in Black Line
Maybelline Define a lash in Very Black
Maybelline eyeshadow on inside corners in Sliver from Grey Matters pack
Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Narcotic on the outsides
Stila Artists Palette Cheek color in Eletric Pink
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Orginal

Now I know that the palette says that you should use it for cheeks but it does look BRILLANT on the lids. I have no other pink except one that is a cream and I didn't want to use a cream and powder together.


Nails:
OPI
Pink Flamenco
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away!

Each nail is every other color and I did the my other hand opposite from this. I have an extremely big problem with nail biting. I've done this all my life and I wish my parents would have yelled at me more for it, it's really hard to stop but I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment