November 22, 2010

Upcoming Reviews

Since I am out of a camera right now I will give you a sneak peek of the products that I will be reviewing by posting pictures off store websites.

Peace Love & Juicy Couture rollerball.
Boots Original Overnight Skin Cream
Urban Decay Eldorado eyeshadow


Stila Artist's Inspiration Palette


Urban Decay eyeshadow duo in Narcotic/Uzi


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Original. Yes this is the first time I have owned this. I know I don't find it hard to believe that many others actually don't own this yet either.


Also!!!!
I will be going shopping like a mad women this weekend for Black Friday and a little more shopping therapy. We find out the sex of our child and I will be going to my first ever Sephora store. Being in the store and not shopping online is sure to make my toes tingle. My boyfriend knows how to drive there and it's not to far away. I am renting us a car for the weekend so we won't have to use my mothers. We are getting the check from the accident this week and I will be putting most of it aside for our new vehicle.

Anything you recommend that I check out at Sephora while I am there???
Update!! MAC!! I will also be able to see MAC at the only Macy's store that carries it near me. Anything I should try to get from there?? I know I really really do want Pink Friday lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment