January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Looks (Face) : E.L.F. Palette



Here is a full face look I did for Valentine's Day using an E.L.F. Palette. Click on images to make them larger.



I used Bella Bamba by benefit on my cheeks. It is my favorite blush ever! Provides a nice shimmer to my cheeks. Just look at the packaging to this product! Does this not slap you in the face or what?

                           
Next I put some Stila Seashell lip glaze on. It's my first lip glaze from them and I love it so much!  

                          

For my eye I swiped 1 all over my lid and then added 2 to my crease and blended up to my brow slightly.
                                   
Here is what the eyes look like all over! Hope you enjoy it.

                 


Disclosure:  I was not compensated in any way. Benefit and E.L.F. probably don't even know I exist. I simply love these products and wanted to share them with you.


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. i love any kind of make up tips i can get! so thanks. love the shadows & i'm a sucker for lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! I LOVE Stila lip glazes. A friend of mine taught me about them in college about 12 years ago. I never looked back. That color looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always struggle with applying my eye makeup and tend to stick with the same palate of browns. I love the color you've used on your lids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so pretty - awesome and thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty! Thanks for sharing this! I love the look:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color you used on your lids, they just pop! But than, you are pretty anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete