June 5, 2012

Sending A Care Package To Soldiers For The First Time

Recently my brother's base was attacked, as you remember from this post I am always on alert when he is overseas. He asked on Facebook if anyone was able to send care packages to their base that they would appreciate it. They lost a lot of their facilities and need items like snacks, food, hygiene products, etc. For the first time ever I'm going to be sending a care package to him, and another one with items for everyone to use. 

I know it's a great thing to due but it hurts so much to think of how close he became to not being here. He is so great at his job and after seeing how well he does for his other soldiers I know there is no where else he should be. Russell, I love you brother you're amazing. I can't wait till I see you again.

Have you ever sent a care package to a solider?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment