You can see from his pictures how much of a sloppy drinker he is. He always acts like he's starving and sucks bottles down while smiling. Now instead of having to wash him down after each feeding I just take off the Tuckaroo and off we go.
Tuckaroos come in two colors pink and blue, and three different sizes, Newborn, Infant and Toddler for $5.99 each. You can also purchase a bib set and get one of each for $14.97. The instructions for the Tuckaroo are so simple and will help you save money and laundry!
If your looking for a baby shower gift or something for your own child, look no further than the Tuckaroo!
- Guards against protein based stains (e.g. formula stains) that are difficult to get out and are the reason why baby's clothes may yellow after months of storage.
- Water resistant inner layer keeps clothes clean & dry
- Pill-Free snaps - Unlike Velcro, which sticks to everything in the dryer, the metal snap closure will never pill baby's clothes.
- Reduce loads of laundry by not having to change baby's clothes several times a day.
- Never pre-treat collars again
- Pass down baby's clothes stain free