November 24, 2011

What to do when you need a QwikShower? Review


Have you ever wanted to take a shower out on the road, camping, or just freshen up really quick while out of the house? Well Let me introduce you to QuikShower! QuikShower are HUGE 10x12 thick moist wipes that include a fresh scent. My boyfriend does a paper route every night and he delivers over 100 papers. This takes him 3 hours and he is very sweating after a night of this. These are quick and easy for him to rip open and use without having to wake up the baby to the sound of the shower in our echoy apartment.

I received two of these to try and when I opened it I was rather surprised that it was as big as they stated!
It didn't have any odd smell and just had a nice fresh scent! One wipe was able to be used for my WHOLE body and didn't make me feel sticky or anything funky at all. I would definitely recommend these, especially in the summer to go camping with!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment