November 4, 2011

Sometimes You Just Need To Do Your Roots Only (Review)




I know you have seen this product in a store near you. You walk by and wonder do I really need something like that? Yes you do! In this economy women are now spending less time at salons and more time at home trying to do their beauty routine themselves and spending less. A professional dye job can go from $50 to over more than $100, depending on what you want. How can you stretch that dye job out longer?? By doing your roots yourself. Take a deep breath, do not be afraid and let me introduce you to your new best friend.

From the company:
Roots Only Incorporated is a woman-owned business based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We distribute personal applicators and products that simplify home hair care routines of our customers. Our patented, delivery applicator is ideal for the application of hair color, conditioning growth oil, medicated shampoo and other adhesives for the scalp and roots. We manufacture high quality, affordable products that save you time and money while offering professional results. All Roots Only brand products are reusable and 100% made in the USA. 


Yes a product made for women by women! Alright this is not only for hair color, yes this can be used with more than one product. A very famous shampoo and conditioner company has a line made for your roots only. I LOVE that shampoo and conditioner but always have a hard time getting all my roots done and making sure they are covered. This product solves that. I am able to make sure that I am using my shampoo and conditioner properly and getting everything out of them. 


Want to use it for hair dye? It is so simple. No need to part your hair at all and try to balance your hair while not getting the color all over your face (which  I am known for doing). After you apply the hair color simply rinse it out with warm water and squeeze it out of the applicator and you are done! This speeds up the process as well, as a mom I know I appreciate that. 


If you want to still keep your beauty routine going but need to but down on the cost I highly suggest using Roots Only. This will help you stretch your wallet and your hair products.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment