November 18, 2011

Excuse Miss Are Your Pants On Fire? Oh No, I'm Just Wearing HotPants!

Yesterday was my first day of wearing my HotPants! These have Celu-Lite technology in them and they use your natural body heat to get the results you want. Oh the sweating I have done, even while I'm just sitting down!!

I weight myself and I weigh in at 238 lbs. *Gulp* Yeah That's not healthy or safe for me at all. I've been working on my diet and exercise and these HotPants are going to follow me along the way! The claim to fame with these is that you can lose 2 jean sizes in just 2 weeks. Well I REALLY hope that is possible!

For the next 2 weeks I will keep you updated on how I feel the HotPants are working for me. I will not being weighing myself again until the end of the 2 weeks. December 1st will be my first post with weighing. However I do really want to go longer than 2 weeks with these. So join me on my journey to a healthier me.

I took a picture of me wearing the HotPants on day 1. I normally would NEVER post something like this, but to me this is me saying that I am committed to weight loss and a healthier lifestyle. Please don't laugh.

*Oh I look so happy :P*

Check out their facebook page for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment