October 28, 2010

Sugar Cosmetics Eye Palette -Gumball

I love having palettes because you always have something different to choose from if you want a variety. This was one of my first eye palettes, and I thought the colors looked amazing and seemed that they would really POP out. Sadly they don't really work that well.

As I've said before, please bear with my cell phone pictures for now. I try the best to get the to the color they should be in editing. All of these went on silky except for the black, they do feel very smooth. These swatches are in order from the picture shown.

Pros:
  • Most are very silky when applying.
  • Like shimmer? Then these are totally for you.
  • The top cover is cute.

Cons:
  • They don't stay in place very long. ( I do not currently own an eyeshadow primer. Please keep that in mind.)
  • For these five colors the price is pretty ridiculous. $18-$19
  • Pigment isn't very good. They are light colors and go on even lighter.
  • The brush is extremely flimsy.

Overall I'd give this a 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment