July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


I hope each of you have a fantastic 4th of July and enjoy spending quality time with your family. We aren't doing anything spectacular this year, just a small cookout before our neighbors go and see fireworks. One day when Korey will be willing to be up past 8 p.m. we will go and see them but not this year again. Also if you have noticed there has been less activity on the blog lately, I am having issues with my internet connection and also we are having repairs done on the apartment and basement so I've been busy busy busy. Soon I will be switching over to my own hosting and domain so please make sure that you are signed up through RSS or email as google friend connect will no longer apply to my blog. Thank you and have a great night!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment