June 22, 2012

Kaia Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths #bloomtrends Review

First I love the fact that these are biodegradable! We put way to much waste into the environment it is nice to be able to take away. It is also cruelty free.



I put the cloth to the test with Up and Up cleansing cloths. I did have trouble getting my mascara off with it which was disappointing but it took off my full face minus mascara no problem, Up and Up also had trouble getting off my mascara and eyeshadow. Yes the cloths are on the smaller side but if you need to use more than both sides of the cloth you should really calm down on the makeup! When used near my eyes it also didn't sting or give any negative side effects next to such a delicate area. My skin felt smooth and clean afterwords and not dry like Up and Up left them feeling. I did not notice any scent from the cloths, I'm not really into scented cloths I find they dry out my face more. 


Disclosure: I received this product as part of Bloom.com Beauty Ambassador Program. All opinions are my own and honest. Join Bloom today!
Pin It

2 comments: