May 3, 2012

Planning For Number 2!

Yes you read that right! We're not starting yet but we've talked about it and we want to start within the next year so I am starting to go through everything I can think of that I need to get ready for number 2 or that I want to accomplish before number 2.

1. Lose Weight. I want to lose at least 50 pounds before having another baby. I would love to lose more but I don't want to upset myself if I don't meet the goal. I see 50 being very reasonable as long as I work at it.

2. Spend Time With The Duder. I am going to make sure Korey has a good relationship with me before the baby comes along. He is great with his Daddy all the time but we have our tifs.

3. Get Rid Of The Extra Stuff. We received many hand me downs that are just not salvageable anymore. Too much extra stuff that will not be able to be used again.

Right now that's what I can think of off the top of my head but I know that as it gets closer more and more things will come to me. I am excited for there to be a number 2 eventually and I am going to be appreciating this alone time with Korey. I know he will be a great big brother though and he's getting more bored playing by himself but he loves the neighbors children! Stay tuned for more updates about baby number 2!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment