February 19, 2012

I'm Obsessed with Meow Cosmetics, First Haul



This is going to be quite picture heavy. I ordered from Meow Cosmetics during their 14% off Valentine's Sale. I sign into my email today and I ready about at 20% off code for President's Day. Yes I placed ANOTHER, order. I am happy to say that my first order has arrived rather quickly . I cannot stop smiling. I love everything. The packaging was so awesome. I love that paper, will probably make something out if it.

I ordered the entire End Of Days eyeshadow samples which included the following:

  • 2012 
  • armageddon 
  • doomsday 
  • end game 
  • eris 
  • hopeless 
  • nibiru 
  • nostradamus 
  • oblivion 
  • planet x 
  • prophecy 
  • ragnarok 
  • rapture 
  • hysteria 
  • winter solstice 
  • reckoning


I was planning on being able to swatch them all but my son needed me so I still have some to finish up. However I was able to make a look with a few of them.

 Samples come in little bags that have about 3-4 uses, depends on how much you use. Their perfect to find out if you like a product and that way you don't waste your money. Not that you would on any of these! Each sample is only $1.00, well worth it.

Armageddon is a nice deep purple with hints of blue throughout it. All of the End Of Days shadows are shimmery, so I won't mention that with each one. These pictures turned about amazing and you can see the purple,shimmer and blue in each one.





Eris is so pretty. It's a nice teal that I fell in love with at first sight.

Click the image and it will get larger. I will do the rest later but as you can see, you need to go and buy these :)




Pin It





7 comments:

  1. I need to check out Meow cosmetics. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I had never heard of this brand before. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I'm a big fan of BH eye shadows but I love the sparkle in these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound neat, i haven't heard of them before. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their shades! I'm a huge fan of mineral makeup, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete