February 28, 2012

I Am Somewhat Thankful That Were Not Moving Soon



Well we've almost been in this apartment for a year. Our lease is up for renewal and as much as I hate it here, looks like were not going anywhere. While I hate the leak in the ceiling in the kitchen and the hole in the bathroom ceiling I am happy with not moving.

One of the blogs that I read Simple Wyrdings ran by Elle, has quite a few posts from her move that have made reminded me on why I hated moving. All of the organizing and decorating, see her problem that she had with her phone being connected? Yeah we had that problem with water, electric and cable/phone/internet. I LOVE the time deadlines that companies give you now. Yes we will be there to connect your blahblah, between 8am and 7pm, so please do not go to the bathroom, get something to eat or have an emergency and need to go to leave your house. It will take us 2 weeks to schedule a new appointment, also when we do come we will probably not bring everything and need to come back at a later time to finish the job.

Yeah no thank you! I do not miss trying to find where I put everything in different boxes, or the huge move of our over 600 DVD collection. Plus at the time we were trying to get everything ready for a baby. I will settle with being unpacked and living here again for awhile. Thank you Elle for reminding me all the things that are so annoying with moving. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment