December 26, 2011

CrazyDogTshirts.com; For That Shirt You Always Wanted! Review



I had the fantastic opportunity to review CrazyDogTshirts.com . My boyfriend and I have always been looking at their t-shirts and ooing and aahing at all the items they carry! They literally have any t-shirt you could want.

I opened these to check them out and inspect the quality of the shirts, which are nothing less than excellent! I had these wrapped and under the tree, my boyfriend was so excited to get these t shirts. You can't find these just anywhere!

Ray Finkle Football Camp ShirtFor review I chose the Ray Finkle Football Camp Shirt from the Novelty section of the website! Yes they even made it so much easier searching for shirts by dividing them up into categories that ANYONE can search. If you have ever seen the movie Ace Ventura then you know what the shirt references.




CrazyDogTshirts.com also has a sister site, Nachomamatees.com . Again I sat there drooling looking at each and every one of their fantastic t-shirts. From their Funny T Shirt section I chose the Office Run for the Cure T shirt . I couldn't believe there was actually a shirt referencing that memorable moment on The Office. I am not joking when I say you can find it at Crazy Dog Tshirts or Nacho mama tees. 


Office Run for the Cure t shirtDo you have a zombie lover around you? Then you need to check out the Zombie T shirts section of Nachomamatees.com . They will love you when you pick them up a shirt representing their favorite undead flesh eating people! You would be the talk of the town and everyone would want to know where you got that from!

They have the best selection of Movie t shirts, you can find anything for that movie lover who can't stop quoting their favorite line. Be the best gift giver ever and for your next occasion head on over to CrazyDogTshirts and pick up THE gift everyone will be talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment