November 11, 2011

World's Best Cat Litter Review

I was lucky enough to be sent a package of the World's Best Cat Litter to review. With two cats in the household I JUMP at the chance to try new cat litter. Normally we use a non scented non clumping cat litter, only because it is the cheapest. I decided to review the Naturally Scented formula of the World's Best Cat Litter.
First off I was completely surprised at how light this bag was! With 7lbs inside I was shocked. Of course the fact that it is made up of renewable whole-kernel corn may help with the weight. I poured it into the litter box and LOVED that there was no dust rising after it was poured. 

I used to have asthma and with my 6 month old I hate having litter that leaves lots of dust around! It is especially not good for out Chinchillas when we let them out. They normally take their own special dust baths, other types of dust attracts them and we have to shoo them away to make sure they do not try and roll around in something that is bad for them. Litters that are made out of natural materials helps us out in so many ways!

I was going to take a picture to show you the clumping but I forgot! This clumping formula is the holy grail of clumping. When you look up clumping in the dictionary, World's Best Cat Litter is next to it. As I said before we get the non clumping normally and I hate it. It makes it messier each time you clean and then I have to wash the scooper, just to much gross and mess but I kept doing it to myself.

This litter is enough to change my mind with that! It has the quickest clumping formula I have ever seen, I did a little happy dance cleaning the box. My normal 20 minute routine to clean the cat box turned into about 5. How did it become so quick? Well I just had to scoop and flush! Yes this is flush-able litter as well. If you are really going for greenness, this allows you to save garbage bags or plastic bags.

My boyfriend wants to add that his favorite feature is the texture of the litter. When you step on it, your feet do not get hurt at all. We all know that cats will drag litter out no matter how much you try. By some magical cat litter fairy though, the World's Best Cat Litter was at drag minimum. The pieces that did come out didn't hurt our feet at all and were easy to clean up.

My only comment with the scented litter is you cannot get lazy. You really must scoop it every day. I waited a day in between and the smell that was made wasn't that pleasant. It wasn't able to mask our cat Knives smell. But that is just her and her poop.

World's Best Cat Litter comes in three different formulas; Clumping Formula, Multiple Cat Clumping Formula, and Scented Multiple Cat Formula. These litters last 30 days for 1 cat, 15 day for 2 and 10 for 3 or more, numbers based on a 7 lb bag of litter. Prices range from $9.59-$11.04 (based on Petco.com). You can find out here where to buy your own bag of World's Best Cat Litter.


3 comments:

  1. Would love to try this cat litter!
    marika200@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many great things about this cat litter that I really should give it a go. Now the question I have is - will it keep my cat from flinging it all over? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tania B

    If only it could actually make them stop doing that. I think the reason I noticed less is because it is probably more pleasant under their paws as well. Since it is much smaller than most other brands it seems easier to them to cover up and walk away with no extra digging, or trying to get it out of their paws.

    I really suggest at least trying one bag of it to compare to your current brand. It is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete