November 29, 2011

The Rest of Thanksgiving!





Stuffing and TURKEY! The Turkey was covered with some butter and then rubbed with salt and pepper and then gravy poured over it. This bad boy fed 5 people with tons of leftovers. nom nom nom.

Quick bread bowl the boyfriend whipped up as an appetizer. We used Bison Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Dip, this dip had us coming back for more and more. Let's just say that this bread bowl didn't last very long at all.

Pearled onions that my boyfriend's mother made. We cooked them in the crockpot all day warming them up. I do not like onions so I don't know how they tasted but everyone else loved them!

Cooking in the stove we have our canided yams, spaghetti squash(FREAKING FANTASTIC!, just add butter, salt and pepper), Cheesy Carrot Bacon Bake, and my stuffing because I don't eat any out of a turkey lol.

Homemade mash potatoes with the skin and some cheese.

No one could fit a little of everything on their plate, here is mine without the turkey. It was so moist and delicious! This was the first time we were able to break out my grandmother's china since she passed.  

I loved our Thanksgiving and had so much fun. Sorry for such a late post !


No comments:

Post a Comment