November 12, 2011

Get Your Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints!

It's that time of year where you need think about your Christmas photo and get ready to mail it out! This is our first year being able to take a Christmas Photo and we are very excited! Tiny Prints has one of the largest selections for Christmas cards and they are so easy to receive!

It was so hard for me to choose between the wide variety that they have!


This is one of my favorites! It is so simple and classic.

The best part of Tiny Prints is that you can choose how you want the card to layout. If you want to you have the ability to change the color, size, and more!

This is the style I think I would choose. It's called Merry-Making
I love the greeting toward the bottom so you can focus on everything on top. Our picture is going to be us with Santa and I cannot wait to capture Korey's reaction. 

Tiny prints allows me to easily upload the photo I want and order my prints quickly and with good quality. Christmas cards like these make perfect presents for your family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment