This is the Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Pizza with Stuffed Crust that I will marry my boyfriend for. He is SUCH an amazing cook.
What you will need
1 Package of string cheese
1 ball of dough
Blue Cheese (we use Marie's Premium Super Blue Cheese)
Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
Mild Cheddar Cheese
Oil of your choosing (for crust)
Flour( to prevent sticking from the rolling pin and pan)
1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast shredded (soak this in the Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce for at least an hour along with Italian seasoning)
1. First stretch out your dough bigger than your pan. You will need to fold your crust so be careful of tearing. Rip the string cheese in half and place along the dough for the crust.
2. Fold over the dough to cover the string cheese. Make sure to press the dough together to do your best to seal. Any blowouts will still be delicious but lack the best part, which is having the cheese in the crust.
3. Run oil along the crust and lightly dust with garlic powder. This gives the crust a nice taste along with more crunch. Lay out your layer of blue cheese along the dough.
4. Take out your chicken that was marinating and spread it across the pizza. You can use more of less to everyone's taste.
5. Lastly place your mozzarella and mild cheddar cheese on top. Please remember how thin or thick your dough is underneath. Too much will make your slices collapse.
Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes and ENJOY! Boyfriend cooked it to high and that is why the cheese is a little burnt. YUMMY YUMMY! There's a party in my tummy :)
please StumbleUpon this beauty for my boyfriend and I.