October 1, 2011

Don't Worry, About a Thing. Cause Bob Marley Coffee, Makes Everything Alright

 Breakfast this morning consisted of Kashi Crunch Honey Almond Flax.Yummy Yummy! Adding onto it was this little drink my mother picked up for me yesterday. She knows that I literally do live off coffee and always tries to pick up new things. I have seen the Marely "slow" energy drinks but not coffee! Here I present Marley's One Drop
 I LOVE Bob Marley, I love his music and what the man stood for. Peace for everyone and love. His children  ooze his spirit it's so incredible watching them.
 Do you see those ingredients? Yes there is only 5 ingredients. The less ingredients the better I have always seemed to notice with cold coffee. That's not the best part though, it's where the money from this drink goes. I have blown up the picture so you can read.

This is why I love the Marley family. They ooze love. Just to meet one of them would be amazing, I would be a crying little girl. Haha. Now onto the flavor. I tried the regular Coffee flavor.

This is the type of coffee I wish I could make at home. It is very very smooth and has an equal taste for milk and sugar. I HATE being able to taste more sugar, or more milk. If it is just plain sugar and milk I want an equal taste so the coffee flavor can speak more. Blended perfect and nothing sticking to the bottom after it was done. My breakfast felt fantastic, eating healthy and helping other people at the same time. I really want to try Mocha flavor now.

Go out and get your hands on some now! Stop by their facebook page , like them and then give them some love from you and me too.

One Love. One Drop. 

3 comments:

  1. oooooo that sounds so good. I can only imagine the smell as it brews! stopping by and following from today's blog hop :)
    come by and say hello
    {tara} from Undeserving Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Jamaica! You can just imagine how thrilled I was to see this post!:) I also love Bob Marley's music and also the music of his children! I am a new Follower of your Blog from the Blog Hop. Congratulations on being the guest host this week. Take care and my best wishes to you.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there:) now following through www.thegrandproject.blogspot.com! thanks for sharing your thoughts:) love from Norway

    ReplyDelete