July 14, 2011

New Baby/New Design

I just found out yesterday that my best friend is pregnant!  This is her first baby and I am soooo excited! She will be having her baby a month before my baby boy was born. It seems just like yesterday her and me were in 6th grade causing trouble and becoming friends.  It's so funny because I always seemed to have done something first and then she would do it in the past, I had my baby first and a year later she will be having one!

I am looking for a new design for this blog. I hate the way it looks right now, it really sucks in my opinion. I need my own banner and button and just overall help. Any ideas of places that offer this type of help? Whether it is paid or free I am looking into everything to make this really mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment