December 2, 2010

The sex of our baby is.....


yay! A baby boy! I would like to welcome my SON Korey Keith to you. Here's a few more pictures of him!

He is sooo beautiful to me. His 3D sort of makes him look like a puppy I think, lol. He was totally willing to show his penis to us but wouldn't stop putting his hands in front of face when it came to face pictures, just like his Daddy!

There is only one concern and that is that one kidney is .2 over what they would like it to be. There is a very small chance now, because I had blood taken from me, that he might have down syndrome because those are linked. I will be going in for another ultrasound at 34 weeks to check on his kidney, if it is still over size it can easily be fixed right away after birth. Currently I am 20 weeks and 1 day. We are completely excited though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment