November 4, 2010

My Sephora FF Sale order is here!


I am soooooo happy. After losing everything from HauteLook to other people, stupid cart wouldn't let me check out. I immediately went right over to Sephora and placed an order in time to catch the F&F discount. Didn't take to long to figure out what I wanted.

  1. Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
  2. Urban Decay eyeshadow duo in Narcotic/Uzi
  3. Stila Artist's Inspiration Palette
  4. Urban Decay eyeshadow in Eldorado
Samples included:
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Revealing Mask
Sephora collection Colorful eyeshadows
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion and eyeshadows in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again/Flipside

This is the beautiful Stila palette. The colors include from top to bottom:
  1. Fluorescent green
  2. Ebony
  3. electric pink
  4. golightly
  5. dapply
  6. kitten
I couldn't resist touching kitten, and I fell in love. Swatches will come soon. Another thing that I loved about this palette was the cute quote inside below the mirror.Practice Random acts of kindness and senseless beauty










Now I did do a look with samples from Urban Decay, remember I have a cell phone so the pictures don't look amazing but I do try and restore the color best as possible with PSP 7.

I used Flipside all over the lid and added MCRA on the inner corner and blended them together where they met. Then I put Flipside on the lower lash line, which I didn't get a really good picture of. Here's some more pictures of the look.
note: Absolutely no mascara or eyeliner on, not even foundation, just UDP and eyeshadow.



I cannot wait to get my real camera to put better pictures up. Enjoy your day everyone!

What did you pick up from the FF sale??

No comments:

Post a Comment